Monday, January 19, 2015

Beloved Muse

Awwww the SWEET ASS!










How can I count the ways I LOVE them???

This FINE equine makes my heart mushy and twitterpated. I admire the often compact, woolly lil' beasties!

As a child I was exposed to many as my dad often kept 3 or 4 around for the back country pack trips we indulged in on a regular basis. I find myself so attracted to their super ADORABLE-NESS and relate my own personality traits to their nature....sweet, STUBBORN, gentle, WILD, compliant, DEFIANT! Loyal, HARDY and happy! Very CURIOUS, playful, dependable....not easily SWAYED once their mind is made up! HARD WORKING little buggers! Hence, I see my characteristics align closely with the almighty donkey DONK!

The SWEET ASS collection I created for Lipstick Gypsy some time ago was completely inspired by the Darling Donkey! As fate would have it our acreage is surrounded with quite literally HUNDREDS of these precious beings, as our neighbor is a DONKEY rancher!  In true GYPSY form I am currently wheelin' & dealin' to acquired 2 of the "next door donkeys" along with a couple Pygmy goats to add to our menagerie. :-) LIFE is GOOD! 

Truly, the "next door donkeys" may as well be mine as I treat them as such! During outdoor chores they follow along and watch while they beg for attention. Daily I come face to face with their glorious velvet muzzles. Blissful beings they are!

Has an animal or GROUP of animals ever had a deep affect on you? Please Share! I have missed you and want to hear from you!

xoxo

PS. You can purchase a piece of the LG "Sweet Ass Collection" of your very own from my Etsy shop here: Etsy.com/shop/LipstickGypsy

No comments: